I'M BACK!!



hye my shwit bloggers..
haha..
its been a long time till i updated diz lil blog thingy...
it just bcoz i'm not in d mood to write anything and i cant find any interesting topic to shared with u guys..
omg my life is fucking bored!!!
okies let me summarized everything that happened while i'm not updating my blog..

FIRST

as u all know..[i hope u noe], me n apish are back together..
but unfortunately until TODAY (16 december 2008)i think its almost 2weeks dat we're not contacting each other..
ive tried.. but no luck i guess..huahuahua..n blabla enuff wif this boring story..

SECOND

ive got myself a new haircut..
even i didnt plan to get 1..but well i did..
hahaha..
its kinda short..n at 1st i hate this kind of new look..
its sux.. but now i get used to it..yeay me!!
plus i found myself more younger..
Amin said :"nita, u look nice and fresh"

THIRD

ouh2 i cant remember what happened next..hahaha..
silly me!
well i'm just back from PD..
its nice n fun n relaxing after a series of fighting wif my bf (ouh i dun noe either still or it a ex now..)
okies i'm not attracted wif any1 there...
i dun noe..now i'm just thinking a lil bit more bout me..
i need "ME TIME"..
i'm tired of thinking and trying to stabilized our relationship..
but honestly i still love him so much..n mish him..

FOURTH

this is the best part..
hahaha..
time to show off..
yesterday i just got myself a new lil pinkish laptop..
i always wanted a laptop dat could be carry everywhere i go..
and now i can.. yeay me..
i can bring it when i shopping even lepaking wif my peeps...
best2..
so good news bloggers.. i could updating my blog anytime anywhere..
chewah!

FIFTH AND D MOST IMPORTANT THING
I'VE GOT A NEW KITTY aka BF
hahaha..
his name is LEO SINCLAIR...
its beautiful, cute, fun and i love him so so much..
its kinda like my lil baby now..
leo love to watch movie wif me..
guess what..it does love video zonkers & totally spies..


okies i think dats it for now.. i'll update later..
huhu..
obviously tomorrow.. coz result kuar la..
waaa tkt.. really freaking out..
k got to go... love ya !
peace out~ xoxo


3 comments:

.fuhsyea. said...

hahahah..
wah2 ade lappy br..
ade bf br..
komain ko ag eh..
aku nak jugak lappy tuh!!!
wuaaa mest ko blagak dgn aku sat g..
wuaaa..
takpe..
mr crush will take away all my pain..
hahahahaha

TaLeS oF 2 sIsTeRs said...

wey msg to fuhsyea's mr crush : g mampus la..
hahahahahha
smgt tol dgn mr crush die..
i'm hepi for u dear

Anonymous said...

yeah.
new update from u.
:)


Template Brought by :