LeTtEr fRoM mY heart



my minds tell me to let u go..
but my heart wont let me to do so..
its hard to decide..
when almost of my life was spent wif u..
when the one that i love is you..
its hard to let u go..
even i think its the time..
even we always had a fight..
i cant decide..
what i noe is i love you..
seriously in love with you..
and i want to spend the whole of my life wif you..
only you..
but sometimes i think i cant be with you..
its just too difficult..
my heart wont let u go..
and i wont!!!
because...
i need u..
it just so sad when we just have to fight everyday and every moment....
deep inside my heart i still love you happish..
i love you..
- NiTa -

UPDATE:- MY SONG FOR YOU..(aieyda, thanks for diz song..huhuhu)
mocca-my only one
we had a fight last night
and i called him mad
makes me feel so sad
and i'm so ashamed

he's my only one
i give him all my love
even though my mom says no!
i just go on and on...

no one's gonna take him away from me..

everyday and everynight
i just wanna hold him tight
and make sure that everything stays right
and everyday and every night
to dream of him is my delight and know that
he'll stay with me all the way

1 comments:

.fuhsyea. said...

babe gle mendalam ar mksd poem ko tuh..huhuhu..yes2 stick to one eh..bia org bwat kte jgn kte bwat org..huhu..anyways da pndai mengarang puisi ek skank..ahaks puisi..funny..


Template Brought by :